Tuesday 12 April 2011

Free Health Plan Review from Gary K


Hello,
My name is Gary Kleiman and I have been in the insurance industry for over 20 years.
I will be more than glad to review your current health pan, disability coverage, dental plan, long-term care supplement package and more.

I work ONLY with A-Rated Companies and will suggest ONLY what I feel is best for your current situation & future goals.

I do not Push High-Premium Policies
I do not Bother You for Referrals, Leads and future business.
I work on a Referral Basis Mostly (I do very little to no advertising)
I Take the Proper Time to Counsel All My clients
I work with Current Situations, not unaffordable, commission-driven expectations.

Please Contact Me Most anytime.
I am happy to talk over the phone or in person.

Gary Kleiman

CELL 954.325.7305
OFFICE 561.417.8526
email KashK08@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment